• Call us today! 770-995-8078

  • Disclosures

    • Licenses

      Northstar Mortgage Services NMLS #158531, Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee #14112

      Northstar Mortgage is not a government agency and does not represent FHA, VA, HUD, or USDA's opinions.  Please verify all information.

      Resources available for download or review - 

      CFPB's Know Before You Owe

      HUD's Fair Housing Booklet

      HUD's Settlement Cost Booklet

      TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure Guide to the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure

      This is not an offer to lend.

      All approvals and rates are not guaranteed until locked and are only issued based on FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac or other mortgage qualifying guidelines.

      Home Mortgage Disclosures Act

      This was enacted by Congress in 1975 and legislates the reporting of loan data by lending institutions.  This includes geographic distribution of loans and applications; the race, ethnicity, sex, and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials.

      In May 2018, the President signed into law the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act, a part of which amends the Home Mortgage Disclosures Act (HMDA).  Read more here...

      Equal Credit Opportunity Credit Act

      In accordance with the Federal Trade Commission and the Equal Opportunity Act, Northstar Mortgage does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, marital or familial status, that a consumer receives public assistance or any other basis prohibited by law.

      Tax Advice Disclaimer

      We are not a law, tax or financial planning firm. We do not provide legal, tax or financial planning advice.  If a borrower requires such advice, it is recommended that they consult with legal counsel or any other licensed financial planning advisor of their choosing.

      Before acting on any information obtained on this website, it is advised that you check with your attorney or Certified Public Accountant.